Pharmacy Help Desk: 1-877-209-1264, Provider PA Help Desk: 1-877-207-1126
Pharmacy Provider Payments/RAs
To download and view pharmacy 835s/RAs, please go to the Change Healthcare EDI gateway at https://wyedi.ghsinc.com. The EDI gateway will allow you to view and download electronic 835s and/or PDFs of hard-copy RAs for Wyoming Medicaid Pharmacy claim payments.NOTE: Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payments will come from the Wyoming State Financial Office.
What is an 835?
An 835 is a remittance advice in an EDI X12 (Electronic Data Interchange) data format. This format is based on The Accredited Standards Committee (ASC) X12 standards. It is used to exchange specific data between two or more trading partners. If you are not familiar with the 835 format, you will want to use the PDF RAs.
Enroll/Update Users to Download 835s/RAs
To enroll for 835s/RAs or update users who may access and download 835s/RAs from the Change Healthcare EDI Gateway secure web portal, complete a Change Healthcare EDI Access Form.
Please submit the form to:
Attn: Wyoming Pharmacy Provider Enrollment
PO Box 21719
Cheyenne, WY 82003
When first accessing the site, you must authenticate your account using the following steps:
- Go to the EDI Gateway at the URL listed above.
- Click the Reset Password link on the login screen.
- Enter the email address you supplied on the EDI Access Enrollment form, which you returned with your Trading Partner Agreement packet.
- Click the Submit button. The site will send a message to the email containing a temporary password to address you provided on your enrollment form. NOTE: The system will compare the email address you supplied on the screen to email address on file. If the email address does not match what Change Healthcare has on file, no email will be sent.
- Move to your email client and find the email generated by the system. The temporary, randomly generated password will be used to access the site for the first time. IMPORTANT: The temporary password will expire 15 minutes after it is generated. If the temporary password has expired and is not accepted by the site, simply repeat steps 1 through 5.
- Return to the EDI login page and enter the User ID supplied above and the temporary password supplied in the email.
- After logging in, you will be prompted to enter a permanent password of your choice.
- Enter the temporary password in the Current Password field and your desired new password in the appropriate fields and click Submit.
You are now securely logged in to the EDI Gateway:
- Store your new password in a secure location.
- Bookmark the EDI Gateway login page in your web browser.
After logging in, additional instruction on using and navigating the site can be found by clicking the Help tab in the upper right-hand corner of the navigation menu.
For questions regarding 835s/electronic RAs or if you experience issues logging in, please contact Change Healthcare at 1-877-205-8083 or email PBA_wyprovider@changehealthcare.com.
To update banking information for electronic funds transfer (EFT) payments, complete a Vendor Management Form, original W-9, and original voided check or original bank letter and mail to Change Healthcare at PO Box 21719, Cheyenne, WY 82003.
To download the Change Healthcare WY Medicaid Payment/RA Calendar for January – December 2017, click here.